Re: [ANN] Call for topics for the media mini-summit on Friday Oct 27 in Prague

Hi!

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 6:46 PM, Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are organizing a media mini-summit on Friday October 27 in Prague, co-located
> with the ELCE conference:
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe
>
> This is a call for topics to discuss during that mini-summit.
>
> Also, if you plan to attend, please let me know. It is open for all, but it is
> nice if we know beforehand who we can expect.
>
> So if you have a topic that you want to discuss there, then just reply to this
> post. If possible, please add a rough idea of how much time you think you will
> need.

I will be here to discuss the request API:

Topic: request/jobs API
Purpose: overview of the work based on the request API (proposed new
name: jobs API), to hopefully converge to something that can be merged
soon.

I plan to have a concrete, reasonable proposal by then.

Pawel may also attend, but not 100% sure yet.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Alex.