[ANN] Call for topics for the media mini-summit on Friday Oct 27 in Prague

Hi all,

We are organizing a media mini-summit on Friday October 27 in Prague, co-located
with the ELCE conference:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe

This is a call for topics to discuss during that mini-summit.

Also, if you plan to attend, please let me know. It is open for all, but it is
nice if we know beforehand who we can expect.

So if you have a topic that you want to discuss there, then just reply to this
post. If possible, please add a rough idea of how much time you think you will
need.

I plan to make the agenda based on the received topics around mid-October.

Let me kick this off:

Topic: Media development process: what works, what doesn't.
Purpose: In the past 6 months or so we tried to improve the media development
	 process. This is an overview of what we did and why we did it, what
	 works and what doesn't. Feedback is very much appreciated. It is even
	 more appreciated if people/companies would be willing to assign
	 new developers to help improve the media subsystem!
Duration: 30-60 minutes

Topic: status of the HDMI CEC kernel support.
Purpose: give a quick overview of the status: what has been merged, what is still
	 pending, what is under development.
Duration: 10-15 minutes

Regards,

	Hans