Documentation - How do I add v4l2 documentation under media-specs ?

Hi,

I need to update the V4l2 documentation for the video timing API. I have got the relevant tree downloaded and did make media-spec

I got the media.html under media-specs/media-single/media.html after the build.

When I open this file in a web browser, I see the document with a Table of
contents and links. I need to add a sections for the video timing API, which involves adding two sections, one on DV_PRESET and other on DV_TIMING. How do a developer typically add documentation? Do I need to use a xml editor?
I am not that familiar with xml/html notations (except for the simple tags)
and wondering how I can update the documents. Any help will be appreciated.

Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer
Texas Instruments Inc.
Germantown, MD 20874