RE: Finished my email backlog, let me know if I missed anything

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Thanks a lot Hans, response in-lined below -

> On Friday 06 November 2009 07:49:47 Hiremath, Vaibhav wrote:

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Looks ok to me.

> I also noticed that vpif_capture.c/h were missing in v4l-dvb, so I
> copied them
> from 2.6.32-rc6.

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] I just cross-checked in the L-o 2.6.32-rc6, and the file is present there. I think some commit removed these files from linuxtv/v4l-dvb repository, since this is only location where I don't see them.

> >  - Davinci VPFE Capture: Specify device pointer in
> videobuf_queue_dma_contig_init
>
> OK.
>
> > - Davinci VPFE Capture:Replaced IRQ_VDINT1 with vpfe_dev-
> >ccdc_irq1
>
> OK.
>
> > - Davinci VPFE Capture: Add support for Control ioctls[note:
> posting again]
>
> Waiting for your new post.
[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Will be sending today.

> > - TVP514x:Switch to automode for s_input/querystd
>
> Reviewed. See comments in the review of this particular patch.

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Thanks, will take it separately after closing on this.

> > - Davinci VPFE Capture: Take i2c adapter id through platform data
>
> OK, but I split up the original patch into two: first adding the new
> field,
> then the arch patch can be applied, and then the final
> vpfe_capture.c change
> can be done. This ensures that a bisect will hopefully still work.

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] I believe you have done the splitting here, right?
Please let me know if you want me to do something here.

> > OMAP - 2 patches
> >
> > - V4L2: Added CID's V4L2_CID_ROTATE/BG_COLOR
>
> OK.
>
> > - v4l2 doc: Added S/G_ROTATE, S/G_BG_COLOR information
>
> OK.
>
> > - V4L2: Add Capability and Flag field for Croma Key
>
> Missing documentation!
>
> BTW: the correct place to find the doc sources is in
> linux/Documentation/DocBook/v4l/ in the master v4l-dvb mercurial
> repository.

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Will send today.

Thanks,
Vaibhav