Re: bisected regression in tuner-xc2028 on DVICO dual digital 4

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Barry Williams <bazzawill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Devin
> Attached is the output from dmesg, I hope you're right
> Thanks
> Barry

Ah, based on the dmesg I can see it wasn't what I thought it was (I
saw it was dib7000 and improperly assumed it had an xc3028 tuner like
the rev1 board does).

You should probably start a new thread on the mailing list regarding
the problems you are having with this tuner.  And you will probably
need to bisect the v4l-dvb tree and see when the breakage was
introduced.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs