Re: bisected regression in tuner-xc2028 on DVICO dual digital 4

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Devin Heitmueller
<dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Vince,
>
> I think the next step at this point is for you to definitively find a
> use case that does not work with the latest v4l-dvb tip and Robert's
> patch, and include exactly what kernel you tested with and which board
> is having the problem (including the PCI or USB ID).
>
> At this point, your description seems a bit vague in terms of what is
> working and what is not.  If you do the additional testing to narrow
> down specifically the failure case you are experiencing, I will see
> what I can do.
>
> That said, I'm preparing a tree with Robert's patch since I am pretty
> confident at least his particular problem is now addressed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Devin

Robert,

FYI:  this has been merged into my local tree (after fixing some
whitespace problems introduced by the inlining of the patch into the
email).  I'll issue a PULL request tonight.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com