Re: em28xx based USB Hybrid (Analog & DVB-T) TV Tuner not supported

Hi

I read some where that trying different card types for a DVB tuner can
potentially cause damage to them.

You are probably right about the firmare.
Do you have a link to the manufacture of your stick?
I tried to google the name of it but couldn't found an exact match.

The EM2881_BOARD_PINNACLE_HYBRID_PRO uses it's XC3028 to getter with a
ZARLINK456
as you can see from the following line in em28xx-cards.c

case EM2881_BOARD_PINNACLE_HYBRID_PRO:
		ctl->demod = XC3028_FE_ZARLINK456;
		break;

It is probably not compliant with your  Zarlink MT352.

There is a mt352 module tho, but I guess it doesn't get loaded when
you plug your stick in.

I'll pooke around a bit.....

PS
Use the "reply all", so others can see your mails, since I'm probably
one of the least competent guys/gals on this mailing list.
DS