Re: Re : ISDB-T tuner

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:07 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Em Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:16:26 +0000 (GMT)
> Romont Sylvain <psgman24@xxxxxxxx> escreveu:
>
>> Thank you for your answer!
>>
>> What do you mean by "Hybrid"?
>
> Just drop any answer from markus. He is just sending spam trying to sell his
> products with closed-source binary drivers. Apparently, his products don't work
> or don't have any market acceptance. So, he is trying to sell individual
> pieces by abusing this mailing list.

Hybrid means Analog and Digital TV devices.
Mauro this shows up a poor image of you as you neither know our
situation nor anything else about our product. We have alot customers
already.
The devices are much easier to install than your kernel drivers you
know that and fear to loose the importance of the kernel drivers now.
Since you are or were supposed to teach students it will not draw a
good light on you to write incorrect things about other companies or
persons. Please think twice about what you do. If you would care about
your subsystem you would have checked my API bugreports which I sent
earlier already.

By the way some ISDB-T implementations (Japan as far as I know) are
tricky since they require encryption, the current official API model
does not cover this either.

Best Regards,
Markus