Re: Re : ISDB-T tuner

Em Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:16:26 +0000 (GMT)
Romont Sylvain <psgman24@xxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Thank you for your answer!
>
> What do you mean by "Hybrid"?

Just drop any answer from markus. He is just sending spam trying to sell his
products with closed-source binary drivers. Apparently, his products don't work
or don't have any market acceptance. So, he is trying to sell individual
pieces by abusing this mailing list.

> My tuner is not a USB tuner... (PCI-E)
>
> Here the lspci:
> 01:00.0 Multimedia controller: Fujitsu Limited. Device 2030 (rev 01)
>         Subsystem: Device 1718:0020
>         Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
>         Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
>         Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
>         Region 0: Memory at cfdfc000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=16K]
>         Region 2: Memory at f9bffc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128]
>         Capabilities: <access denied>
>
> Please help me to make it working! lol
>
> Thank you very much!

Cheers,