Japan Linux Symposium

Next week, I'll be traveling to Japan to participate at the JLS and KS/2009.
This, together with a very complicated merge window we had this time, a
memory controller driver I'm finishing and a training course I've participated
really consumed a lot of my time.

This means that I'm also too busy and with a large backlog. I'll try to merge
the pending patches and pull requests while there but please don't expect too
much. It will be a long travel (about 60 hours in transit, going and going back
to Japan).

Anyway, I'm trying to setup an informal meeting with those of you that will be
there. Please let me know in priv if some of you are interested on discussing
relevant issues about the subsystem. In particular, it would be good to discuss
about missing things to properly support Asian digital video standards.

If there are enough audience, I'll probably be able to get a room there.

Cheers,
Mauro