MuMuDVB 1.6

Hello

I think this could interest some persons on this list

MuMuDVB 1.6 is out. MuMuDVB is a DVB streaming software with low memory
and CPU footprint.

The main goal of MuMuDVB is to split a full transponder over several
Mulitcast Group (each one correspondig to one channel/service)

MuMuDVB is able to stream in Multicast or in HTTP unicast. It supports
scrambled channels via CAM modules (using the libdvben50221), it is able
to find automatically the channels in the transponder. It is also able
to rewrite the PAT PID for better compatibility with set top boxes.

This version is the first to include the support for HTTP unicast and
improves the overall stability.

All ideas/comments are welcome (mumudvb at braice dot net)

MuMuDVB main site : http://mumudvb.braice.net

Regards

--
Brice