Re: tm6010 status

Hi,

Dênis Goes wrote:
Hi Matthieu...
I made the same answer yesterday... I want to help in development for use my
PixelView 405 USB.

Do you have the correct tridvid.sys file to extract the firmware ?

No, I took the firmware (for the tuner) somewhere on internet.

Some time ago I have done some usb sniffing on Windows for my HVR900H, study the linux driver and start
some analysis [2].

I found some strange thing on i2c bus [1]. Then I figure out what should be done to make
work the digital part.
But because of lack of time and motivation (like everybody ;) ), I stopped working on this.

Matthieu

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00987.html

[2]
== i2c ==