Re: pxa_camera + mt9m1111: Failed to configure for format 50323234

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 00:31:24 +0200 (CEST)
Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@xxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Oct 2009, Antonio Ospite wrote:

[...]
> > Anyways your patch works, but the picture is now shifted, see:
> > http://people.openezx.org/ao2/a780-pxa-camera-mt9m111-shifted.jpg
> >
> > Is this because of the new cropping code?
>
> Hm, it shouldn't be. Does it look always like this - reproducible? What
> program are you using? What about other geometry configurations? Have you
> ever seen this with previous kernel versions? New cropping - neither
> mplayer nor gstreamer use cropping normally. This seems more like a HSYNC
> problem to me. Double-check platform data? Is it mioa701 or some custom
> board?

It seemed to be reproducible yesterday, but I can't get it today, maybe
it happens in low battery conditions. I am using capture-example.c from
v4l2-apps. Never seen before. I am testing this on a Motorola A780,
the soc-camera platform code is not in mainline yet.

I'll bug you when I hit the problem again. Thanks for your patience.

> Thanks
> Guennadi
> ---
> Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
> Freelance Open-Source Software Developer
> http://www.open-technology.de/

Ciao ciao,
   Antonio

--