Re: How to make my device work with linux?

I'm up for the challenge, I just need the right tools (software) and
information so I can report valid information back to a developer to
finish it.

My real intention was to do something like that, I know is impossible
to a developer to program something without the device in hands and
I'm willing to help out the best way I can. Doing that I also help the
community not just by asking something, but to give something back. If
the price to do that is to stay up acquiring data, info, for the
benefit of the community, I go for it.

I know that things are not simple as that, device drivers need to know
how to communicate and how to deal with the information that it get
back.

What is the price that I have to pay?