Re: Linux support for current StarTech analog video capture device (SAA711xx)

Hi,

If this is the SVID2USB23 with the id 0xeb1a, 0x5051, then I hope
someone will get it to work, because it will fix my Ion Video 2 PC
which has the same hardware. I wrote a wiki page about it:
https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Ion_Video_2_PC

Best regards to every of you,
Alexandre-Xavier