RE: Linux support for current StarTech analog video capture device (SAA711xx)

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the slow response.  Several people have offered to help and this is greatly appreciated. I'm not the occultation person actually doing the dev work on our Linux project.  I have forwarded the suggestions from this thread on the list and we let you know as we make progress.

We have two models of the StarTech in use: SVID2USB2 and SVID2USB23.  The "23" version is the only version currently listed on StarTech's website.  It is available via Amazon in the USA but I'm not sure about other countries.

Thanks again,
Steve