Re: Adding Linux support for the Ion Video 2 PC analog video capture device (em28xx)

Hi Mauro!

Thank you for your help.

I made the change that you suggested. It fixed the video freeze. I
still have issues though. There is a huge green bar at the bottom of
the screen and the colors don't work correctly.

On my Atari Flashback, the screen is in black and white:
http://imgur.com/a/U6Shv

I tried on my Nintendo 64 to see if I would get the same result, what
I got is a disco effect: https://youtu.be/WLlqJ7T3y4g
As you can see, it goes through the whole range of color hues. The
frame rate is low, but that's my screen recorder's fault.

What should I do next?

Best regards,
Alexandre-Xavier