Re: usb dvb-c tuner status

On 09/20/2009 03:55 PM, Bert Haverkamp wrote:
Hello Antti,

Thanks for your list.
The reddo looks interesting, unfortunately distribution is not
widespread. I only see some scandinavian sites. (and your finish
sounding name seems to confirm the above;-) Do you know where they are
coming from?

http://www.tongshi.com/
Reddo DVB-C USB Box is just that USB box without CI and a little bit different case.

The annysees are bulky, pricy and i really don't need the cardreader,
because I'm only interested in the free2cable channels.

But Anysee is only one you can got many EU country:)

I know it is a relatively small market.  (couldn't find the exact
spread on wikipedia, but Netherlands is definitely in from personal
experience.)

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/