Re: usb dvb-c tuner status

Hello Antti,

Thanks for your list.
The reddo looks interesting, unfortunately distribution is not
widespread. I only see some scandinavian sites. (and your finish
sounding name seems to confirm the above;-) Do you know where they are
coming from?
The annysees are bulky, pricy and i really don't need the cardreader,
because I'm only interested in the free2cable channels.

I know it is a relatively small market.  (couldn't find the exact
spread on wikipedia, but Netherlands is definitely in from personal
experience.)
The fact that dongles like the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-930C are of yet not
supported is a big shame.
If only the drx-j/k chips could get foss support these devices would
come in reach... But reverse engineering seems to be the only option
there.

Regards,

Bert