Preliminary working HVR-1850 IR hardware and grey Hauppauge RC-5 remote

Steve,

I've finally have a working implementation of the the HVR-1850 IR
receiver and the grey Hauppauge RC-5 remote with in kernel (non-LIRC) IR
input to key press events.

If you feel adventurous, give it a try for testing the IR receiver:

http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/cx23888-ir

Caveat emptor:

1. I would not recommend reviewing the code by individual change sets.
The change sets become an evolutionary mess towards the end, as I would
find a few minutes here or there to add a few lines of code. :)  I will
provide a cleaned up version, most likely some time after the LPC.

2. I need to clean up of some dead/commented out code.

3. I need to port it forward to catch up with recent changes to the
cx25840 module, cx23885 module, and IR keytable changes.  (The code
compiles and works, but I started working from a v4l-dvb clone from a
few months ago. There have been a few changes in areas I have worked.)

4. It only works for CX23888 devices right now. CX23885 devices should
be easy enough to support after cleanup and initial merge of this code.

5. I specifically did not address the RC-6(A) remote.  With the
CX2388[58] hardware, it wouldn't be hard to handle the RC-6(A) remote,
but the v4l-dvb tree is missing lots of RC-6 definitions and helper
functions.  I figured I'd rather focus on a LIRC plug-in for a
v4l_device rather than reinvent RC-6(A) inside the v4l-dvb code.

Regards,
Andy