Re: Hw capabilities of the HVR-2200

**a repost because of earlier issues in getting emails to the list**

Hi Kernellabs or anyone involved with driver development of the HVR-2200...

I know this is a loooong way down the priority list of features to be added, if ever! But I'm wanting to know if the *possibility* is there 'hardware-wise' for the following:

1) h.263/mpeg4/VC-1/DivX/Xvid hardware encode of A/V-in
2) Component input for the A/V-in
3) Hw encode bypass for A/V-in
4) Is Hw encode purely for A/V-in? (hauppauge's site suggests otherwise but it may be a typo)
5) If not then questions 1) & 3) also apply to RF-in!

Here are the reference cards spec sheets again:
http://www.picamatic.com/view/5094357_75016126_P1/
http://www.picamatic.com/view/5094364_75016126_P2/
http://www.picamatic.com/view/5094375_75016207_P1/
http://www.picamatic.com/view/5094373_75016207_P2/

I would be proactive in providing feed-back (as needed) for the dev. of such features.

Most Sincerely,
Jed

[Follow-up post] *Delivery issues resolved, although there's still delays of 7hrs or more being investigated with postmasters*

Attention Kernellabs devs,
I've deliberately delayed these two posts as Steve mentioned he wouldn't have time to respond for at least 1wk.

It's now been almost two weeks, do you think you might have 5-minutes to spare now? I realise you might not "know" the answer to some of my questions yet!... :-)

All the best,
Jed

woops sorry, double post, well that was certainly very quick!
No more issues with delays apparent...