Re: MSI Digivox Micro HD support?

Am Tuesday 15 September 2009 21:52:33 schrieb Antti Palosaari:
> Bad new. This looks like totally new chip. In my understanding no-one is
> working for that and this is first time I hear even it.
> http://www.abilis.com/
>
> If they are willing to give specs and sample code for the GPL then
> someone could be willing to write driver. Or reverse-engineering...
>
> Antti

*argh* that fits todays story... My Terratec Prodigy stick died, i went to the
local dealer and got an hvr-900, which turned out to be really a hvr-900h,
which is not supported. The message on hauppauge's website is old, and they
do not have any plans on supporting that stick. Then i took my bike again
back to the dealer (it started raining...), after 10min. arguing i finally
could return the stick, and selected the digi vox micro, and didn't get my
money back, just a coupon...
Next time i'll definitely order via internet again...

greetings,
Roman
--
BOFH Excuse #76: