Re: V4L2: Add a v4l2-subdev (soc-camera) driver for OmniVision OV9640 sensor

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Marek Vasut wrote:

> Just briefly skimmed over it. Ok then, that diff seems fine. I assume the imagebus
> will fix the rgb issues anyway.

Sorry, have to ask to make quite sure - so, you're ok with me pushing that
patch as it was in the mail - not just the diff but also the patch header?
And no, imagebus cannot fix the problem automagically - until we know for
sure what those formats are. So, someone will have to test the driver
again.

Thanks
Guennadi
---