RE: Handling second output from vpfe capture - Any suggestion ?

Laurent,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have already decided to do it as a second device as per Hans' response.

Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer
Texas Instruments Inc.
Germantown, MD 20874
new phone: 301-407-9583
Old Phone : 301-515-3736 (will be deprecated)