Re: [ANOUNCE] Staging trees at V4L/DVB trees

Em Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:58:33 +0530
"Hiremath, Vaibhav" <hvaibhav@xxxxxx> escreveu:

> [...]

Well, what would be the gain on having it there upstream without being capable
of compiling? I would prefer if you add it at some -hg tree and ask me to pull
after having the DSS2 library at upstream or at linux-next.

Cheers,
Mauro