RE: [ANOUNCE] Staging trees at V4L/DVB trees

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Hi Mauro,

As you know I am also working on OMAP3 V4L2 display driver and posted initial patches (Posted by myself and Hardik Shah) to the community which went through couple of review cycles. Since it was having dependency on DSS2 library being developed by and at Nokia (Tomi) we decided to wait for it to be accepted.

Now DSS2 has already being submitted to the community and will make his way to mainline soon.

Do you want me to submit the OMAP3 DSS driver for staging tree, this would be really good candidate for this. I will make sure that it stays updated and tested till DSS2 gets accepted.

Please let me know your inputs, if you feel it should be done then I will submit patch tomorrow as soon as I get into office.

Thanks,
Vaibhav