Re: (Saa7134) Re: ADS-Tech Instant TV PCI, no remote support

I don't know if i mentioned it before but something i find strange is " saa7134 IR (ADS Tech Instant TV: unknown key: key=0x00 raw=0x00 down=1" as soon as the module is loaded.

Morvan Le Meut a écrit :
i did try it ( well, i left the keyup and keydown part and i also tried it by setting it to 0 ) but the gpio still repeat ("saa7133[0]/ir: build_key gpio=0x1b mask=0x0 data=0" for Power and Record, each followed by gpio=7f ). Which is why i believe i am missing part of that code ( got the dvb-t version too on another computer, and given the software used, there should be no duplicate keys ). I guess i will have to wait for someone to solve the problem. I can at least use the remote in a "broken" way.