Re: [RFC] Allow bridge drivers to have better control over DVB frontend operations

I pushed the change to let dvb-usb drivers specify an
fe_ioctl_override callback within the dvb_usb_adapter_properties
structure.  Please check the repository for the latest changesets.

I plan to ask Mauro to merge this tree at some point over this next
week -- If anybody else has comments, please chime in :-)

I'm good with this RFC, it adds feature that enable the bridge (opt-in) to make intelligent decisions on behalf of complex products related to resource usage and tuning, something we've needed for a while.

Acked-By: Steven Toth <stoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com