Re: (EC168) PC Basic TNT USB Basic V5 ( France ) recognized but no channel tuning

hermann pitton a écrit :
Hi Morvan,

HVR 1100 and HVR 1110 are totally different boards.

How does GNU/Linux detect the board on your recent kernel?

Sorry, I might be in delay reading previous messages.

Even on the HVR 1110 we have unclear situations, concerning that some of
them might have an additional LowNoiseAmplifier, which needs to be
configured correctly, and others not.

It might even be the case, that there are at least three different types
of such LNAs recently, and we don't know how to detect them.

All needing a different setup.

Please copy/paste device related dmesg output.

I still have not give up on it, that we might be able to identify those
different devices in the future.

Until somebody tells me better ...

Cheers,
Hermann

it is a 1110 one ( triangular shaped ) but it may be a new design or something else. I don't have it here for the moment so i can't give exact info but i tried the "card=104" and "card=156" options ( no autodetection ) with no result ( analog TV and DVB didn't work ). ( In the meantime, it's back in its box, waiting for a day where it will work with my mythbuntu box :) )