Driver for webcams based on GL860 chip.

Hi everybody!

I would like to add the support for GL860 based webcams within the GSPCA framework.

A patch (116KB) for that can be found at :
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/31182405/patchu_gl860g.diff

This is not a final version, some improvement in the auto detection of sensor will be done. Before that I'm waiting for comments about what should changed in this patch in order to be accepted.

Basically there is four managed sensors so that this patch add a new directory in the gspca one, it contains the main part of the driver and the four sub-drivers.

Olivier Lorin