Re: [PULL] http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb

Em Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:24:51 +0200
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Hi Mauro,
>
> Please pull from http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb for the following:

> - v4l2-spec: document the new string control type.

        <revnumber>0.26</revnumber>
-       <date>2009-06-15</date>
+       <date>2009-07-23</date>

Hmm... No. Please create a new revision entry for it.
+           <entry>>=0</entry>
+           <entry>>=1</entry>
+           <entry>>=0</entry>

Hmm... is it valid to use ">" char outside a tag? maybe docbook may accept,
but, IMHO, this is not recommended (or allowed) on XML specs. Anyway, it is
probably better to use an escape sequence like &gt; instead of > above as used on
other parts of the document, or, even better: &ge; for greater or equal to.

> - v4l2-spec: Add documentation description for FM TX extended control class

There's also a missing revision tag for it. As both changes will be merged together,
you can increment it by just one (to 0.29), provided that both changes are properly
documented at the revision tag.

Except for those, the series looks ok to my eyes.

Cheers,
Mauro