Re: [linux-dvb] Can't tune to DVB-S2 channels on floppydtv

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 5:18 PM, Norbert
Weinhold<linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a floppyDTV S2 and I can't tune to dvb-s2 channels while normal
> dvb-s channel work.
>
> Does anyone have a clue where the problem is.

I know a few people who have tried dvb-s2 v4l and all of them have had
problems.  From what I've been told, S2 is a total mess and has a ton
of things that need to be fixed.  I'm sure someone will crawl out of
the woodwork and state how awesome it is however so take everything
with a grain of salt and let your own experience tell you the truth.