nGene based Media-Pointer MP-S2² DVB-S2 Twin Tuner "Low Profile"

Hello,

is anybody working on the support of the Media-Pointer MP-S2² DVB-S2 Twin Tuner "Low Profile" PCIe card?

http://www.media-pointer.de/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=19&category_id=10&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

I put all information I found into the linuxtv.org wiki page:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Media-Pointer_MP-S2%C2%B2

Furthermore there is an ongoing discussion about the support of this card in the VDR portal:

http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=87049&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=1