Re: [linux-dvb] Anysee E30 C Plus + MPEG-4?

On 08/19/2009 10:42 AM, Pásztor Szilárd wrote:
Thierry Lelegard:
Stream type 0x1B precisely means AVC / H.264 video stream (cf. ISO
138181-1:2000/FDAM 3)

Try VLC instead of mplayer. VLC does render H.264 HD video, provided you
have a (very) good CPU.

Thanks for the info. Anyway, mplayer also does render H.264 of course, it's
the stream that's not very cleverly muxed, it seems. And with mplayer I have
vdpau acceleration on my nvidia card that can render 1920x1080@50 fps in real
time.

Actually I met just similar case some months ago (I have also Anysee E30C and fi-3ktv cable). Only audio no video. HD-video PIDs were missing. I zapped to the channel and looked correct PIDs from dvbtraffic traffic output and added those to the channels.conf. Mplayer and Totem still resists to show video, but VLC does!

After that I looked transmission parameters by using dvbsnoop and there was H.262 (MPEG2) set those H.264 (MPEG4-AVC) channels. I think that was reason for my problems.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/