Re: SAA7146 / TT1.3 stream corruption

manio wrote:

> Hello
> I am using Technotrend Rev1.3 for many years. But last time
> suddenly i find out strange problem. Seems that in some
> circumstances the card can't decode stream from satellite properly.
> I don't know for sure but it could be a driver problem, firmware
> or even (worse) a hardware problem.

Now i can reply myself to provide info for users with similar problem.

The parameter which i need is:
hw_sections=1
When i load dvb_ttpci module with this parameter the stream is correct.
Just by the way: people on DVBN forum has similar issues, but this
parameter was not sufficient - they also need to write a patch for
select pid ranges for providers (in their case: BEV and DN)
More info on dvbn topics#: 42822 and 42653

regards,
--
manio
jabber/e-mail: manio@xxxxxxxxxx