RE: How to save number of times using memcpy?

Hans,

Our internal test team has already found this an issue in vpfe capture.c. I was about to send out email to the mailing list when this discussion came in. Also there is an issue in the video buffer layer that results in an oops if buffer allocation fails. i.e if we request HD resolution buffer, then videobuf_reqbuf causes an oops somewhere in dma_contig buffer allocation. I have traced it to an dev_err() call. I was busy with my dm6467 capture port that I couldn't spend enough time root causing it. I have seen this issue in dm6467 display driver as well. So this is an urgent issue to be resolved soon in our drivers.