Re: Technical Details on Abus Digiprotect TV8802 Capture Card

Hi Daniel!

2009/7/29 Daniel Glöckner <daniel-gl@xxxxxxx>:
> Coincidence that they removed the driver?..

Strange, it was still there when i posted the link. I still have it on
my HD however, should i put it online somewhere? It's about 55MB in
size...

> These cards can't be identified automatically.

OK, no problem as long as i can get it going manually ;-!

> This looks like it might work with card 108 (Phytec VD-009).

Sadly, it did not work. Tried NTSC, PAL, overlay, grabpicture, no
picture on composite0-7 (and s-video)
The card itself only has 4 inputs, is there a modprobe option to bttv
i should use (besides card=108 tuner=0 radio=0)?

> If not, can you put the card on a scanner and create pictures of both
> sides so that we can trace the signals? Please upload them on
> imageshack.us or similar instead of mailing them to the list.

OK, i will do so. Might take some days since i don't have a scanner
available at the moment.

Thanks for your reply!

Best regards
Gregor