Re: Problem with My Tuner card

Hi,

> It seems to me we have to add a new entry for your card.
> Does it have a unique name they sell it, do you know the manufacturer?

Yes, card is called SSD-TV-675 (
http://www.techcomindia.com/home.php?vaction=showprodd&cat=102&catt=TV%20Tuners&subcat=&subcatt=&prodid=501
)

> Is there a website or did you investigate all the printings on the PCB
> already.
> The tuner type label is often hidden under a OEM vendor label.
> Sometimes a drop of salad oil is enough to make the upper sticker
> transparent. Tuner factory label underneath is in most cases close to
> the antenna connector.

I got that :

QSD-MT-S73 BD . I think this is the site
http://www.szqsd.cn/en/product_show.asp?id=89

> Since 0x8000 does not work for mute on your card, you can try 0x4000 and
> 0x2000 in the mute section.

Note sure how I can do that. Need more help :-)

> For example, if you have missing channels between 450 and 471.25 MHz,
> you can try with tuner=69 again.

It was my problem. The tvtime chooses the default frequency as
us-cable network. I used --frequency=custom to fix that. Its working
now.

> Is for that card FM radio support announced?

Not sure about that. Its not working I think.

Again, thanks for all your help. You are a genius :-)