Re: linuxtv.org downtime today due to software updates

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 02:37:09PM +0200, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

> sorry for short notice, but today I have enough spare time
> to do the long overdue Etch -> Lenny update on linuxtv.org.
> ssh and http access wil be blocked during the update.
> I'll start in one or two hours from now and expect it to
> take about two hours.

Mission accomplished.

Please note that I installed mercurial-1.3.1 on the server
and used the default "paper" style in favour of the
linuxtv-customized gitweb style, because it has this nice
merge graph feature.

Let me know if something isn't working as expected.

Johannes