Re: Lenovo webcam problem which using gspca's vc032x driver

Dear Jean-Francois,

I use "Lenovo WebCam Center" and "Dorgem" to do the webcam preview
function, there are the following resolution settings
160x120
176x144
320x240
352x288
640x480
Do you need all the resolutions logs?

I try to use "Device Monitoring Studio" to log the USB traffic this time.
You can download the QVGA and VGA USB snoop log and the .INF file from here.
http://people.canonical.com/~acelan//bugs/lp310760/

Dear Mauro,

Sure, I'll give you the patches against the V4L/DVB hg tree.
But I think I should come out a conclusion with Jean-Francois, right?

Best regards,
AceLan Kao.

--
Chia-Lin Kao(AceLan)