Re: Digital Everywhere FloppyDTV / FireDTV (incl. CI)

Hi Lou,

I do not have a DVB-C variant, but if you enable the AVC logging in the driver (cat -1 > /sys/module/firedtv/parameters/debug) and give a pointer to
a log from where you try to do a tune or scan, I can take a look at the log for you to see what I can come up with.
Also, please provide information about what scan file you are using.

Regards,
Henrik