Re: Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB) devices support

Thanks for that Barry, it seems Terratec Cinergy Piranha was indeed
discontinued, as I cant find it in shops anywhere? It's still on the
web site (http://www.terratec.net/en/products/Cinergy_Piranha_1668.html)

EyeTV even has built-in support for it :

http://forums.mactalk.com.au/11/32929-eyetv-2-5-1-a.html

But on Terratec site, there is no mention of Linux drivers for this product.

Shame. I would be happy with that one.

Anyone else know of something equivalent that works on Linux?

Cheers,
Andrej Falout