Re: Problem with 046d:08af Logitech Quickcam Easy/Cool - broken with in-kernel drivers, works with gspcav1

> Did you use the v4l2 wrapper when running the applications? (look in my
> page for more information)

Not that I know - atleast not explicitly.

> Otherwise, the sensor value set in the old gspcav1 driver was not used:
> the sensor was and is still found by probing the webcam hardware.

Yeah - you're right, i'm sorry - I enabled debug messages on the old gspcav1
driver and it says
gspca: [zc3xx_config:669] Find Sensor HV7131R(c)
so you're right - mea culpa :)

However I created an usbmon output for both and they seem to differ a bit (not
only in the usb-enum)
You can find the files here:
http://www.hs-augsburg.de/~phuewe/usbmon-output.tar.gz

Would be very nice if we could find the source of my problem and fix it.

Best Regards,
Peter