Problem with 046d:08af Logitech Quickcam Easy/Cool - broken with in-kernel drivers, works with gspcav1

Hi,

I just tried out the in-kernel gspca drivers for my 046d:08af Logitech, Inc.
QuickCam Easy/Cool, however I don't get any picture with cheese and only
green noise with skype.

Before using the in-kernel drivers the webcam used to work quite well with the
old out-of-kernel gspcav1 drivers.

I compared both drivers and the old ones used the SENSOR_HV7131B, whereas the
new driver detects the  HV7131R(c)

snippet old driver:
		case 0x08af:
			spca50x->desc = LogitechQCCool;
			spca50x->bridge = BRIDGE_ZC3XX;
			spca50x->sensor = SENSOR_HV7131B;

output dmesg after plugin camera in
	usb 4-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 6
	gspca: probing 046d:08af
	zc3xx: probe 2wr ov vga 0x0000
	zc3xx: probe sensor -> 11
	zc3xx: Find Sensor HV7131R(c)
	gspca: probe ok
	usbcore: registered new interface driver zc3xx
	zc3xx: registered

I already tried out the module_param force_sensor for the values 4,5,6 - but
neither gave an appropriate result.

I hope you can help me resolve this issue - I would be glad if I could help
testing/debugging the problem.

Best Regards,
Peter