RE: [DaVinci] patches for linux-media

Hi Hans & Mauro,

The v3 version of the DaVici VPFE Capture driver and TVP514x driver has been sent to the list for review. I expect this to sail through with out any comments as I have addressed few minor comments from last review. I think Hans will send you the pull request for these patches. Once again, it will be great if this can be merged to 2.6.31.

Murali Karicheri
m-karicheri2@xxxxxx