PULL request - http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hgoede/gspca

Hi Mauro,

Can you please pull from:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hgoede/gspca

I've asked JF Moine a couple of days ago if he wanted
this to go through his tree or directly, but have not
received an answer, as there is one important bugfix
in this tree I'm now asking you to pull this directly.

For the following:
1) Fix a NULL pointer dereference introduced by
   changes from your recent pull from JF Moine's tree
2) Add support for ov511(+) and ov518(+) cams
3) Various bugfixes for ov519 based cams

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

Given that I'm currently doing quite a bit of gspca work
I think its best for the future if I just send pull requests
to you directly is that ok ?