Question about driver for Mantis

Hi.
Is driver for Mantis chipset are currently developed somewhere?
I'm owner of Azurewave AD SP400 CI (VP-1041) and I'm waiting for support for
this card for quite long time. Even partly working driver in mainline kernel
would be great (without remote, CI, S2 support, with some tuning bugs).
This question is mainly for Manu Abraham who developed this driver some time
ago.

Cheers,
Jarek.