Re: Fixed (Was:Re: saa7134/2.6.26 regression, noisy output)

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 10:45 PM, hermann pitton
<hermann-pitton@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> please.
>
> It looks like this still can go on for some while.
>
> I don't have the time and have zero income from all of this.
>
> Does the new entity, kernellabs.com, Devin, Mike and Steven for now, do
> confirm that this bug is assigned to them? (PCTV and Hauppauge)
>
> Or do you prefer to have it further drifting over the lists and call
> Hartmut and me for it?
>
> Cheers,
> Hermann

Hello Hermann,

I believe it makes sense for me to clarify this point:  Kernel Labs is
not affiliated with Hauppauge or PCTV in any way.  We have not
received any money from either company for Linux support for their
products.

One of Kernel Lab's long-term goals is indeed to find a way to provide
some form of commercial support for devices such as this.

It is probably fair to say that the three of us tend to focus on
products by those vendors because of easy access to sample hardware,
not because of any commercial arrangement.

That said, Kernel Labs is about as responsible for fixing the problem
as you are.  ;-)

Cheers,

Devin

--