Re: [linux-dvb] Infos regarding TERRATEC Cinergy HT PCMCIA

Hello,

absolutely right, works fine, thank you.
I am sorry I haven't found the time till now to give short message of
the status till now (as I use to give when having asked on a list)
it is alright
DVB-T everything OK (Ubuntu 8.x and Debian testing), analogue works by
using this PCI-DMA "trick" you mentionend (sox with alsa and a 22050
audio-rate gave best results) One thing to mention: a few channels come
only mute.
<http://www.sasag.ch/angebot/kabelTV.php>  (BR and superRTL, are the ones
as far as I remember).
It could be, that using a oss=0 option with saa7134 allows, when
switching to another, "working" channel, then "v4lctl volume mute off"
and switching back, can get you around - I had to few time to test
it/was not important enough; this problem seems to be a known issue, I
had later found some hits on this.
I am not sure to understand. Do you mean that you have two channels with the video but without the sound despite the fact that the sound is not mute or is it something else. Personally, I never had this problem but I am not using my tvcard very often so...

Best

Mathieu