Re: [linux-dvb] Infos regarding TERRATEC Cinergy HT PCMCIA

Hello,
Hello,

has anyone tested this card (TERRATEC Cinergy HT PCMCIA) or found useful
links I could follow?
<http://www.terratec.net/de/produkte/Cinergy_HT_PCMCIA_1599.html>

<http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_HT_PCMCIA>
<http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-October/013898.html>
This card works since I was able to make it work on Fedora and CLFS without any problems. The analogue part works with kdetv and mplayer. The dvb-t part works too without problems with kaffeine for instance so it should work with the dvb-tools. The only thing that needs a little effort is the sound that is not directly send to the sound card. You need to use the sox trick explained in the linuxtv wiki.

Googleing around did not bring me further (analogue part should be no
problem, with the dvb-t part I am not shure)

kind regards,
Best

Mathieu